Recommended for the Tamiya 1/700 scale Scharnhorst
This model represents the barbette (turret foundation) for Turret B ("Bruno") of the German battleship Scharnhorst. It includes the two dissimilar exterior vent trunks absent from the Tamiya kit. The vent trunks are difficult to scratch-build because of their complex shape. This model is a direct replacement part for Tamiya's 1/700 scale Scharnhorst kit's part A20.
This model is scaled to represent the features of the actual ship based on the best, authoritative references available. It is NOT a 3D-printed copy of any plastic or resin kit's parts therefore it may be sized and shaped differently than the parts in your plastic or resin kit. Despite every effort taken to ensure this product will fit your Tamiya kit, some adjustment to your kit's parts or other aftermarket sets such as photo-etch or wood decks may be needed for best fit.
Click here for cleaning and painting advice.
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.
- SL-8 Domed Rangefinders (set of 4)
- 10.5-meter and 6-meter Rangefinders - for Scharnhorst and Gneisenau
- H-Klasse H-44 50.8 cm (20") Turrets with blast bags (set of 4)
- Bismarck and Tirpitz 38 cm (15") Turrets with blast bags (set of 4)
- Bismarck and Tirpitz 15 cm (5.9") Turrets with blast bags (set of 6)
- Scharnhorst Admiral's Bridge (1943) - "The Battle of the North Cape"
- Scharnhorst Turret "Bruno" Barbette with exterior vent trunks
- Gneisenau 38 cm (15") Twin Turrets (set of 3) - planned post-reconstruction
- Gneisenau Admiral's Bridge (1941) - "Operation Berlin"
- Gneisenau Admiral's Bridge (1942) - "The Channel Dash"
- Gneisenau Hangar (1941) - "Operation Berlin"
- Gneisenau Hangar (1942) - "The Channel Dash"
- Kriegsmarine 160 cm Searchlights (set of 8)