- Academy 1/700 scale USS Missouri BB-63
- Doyusha 1/700 scale USS Missouri B-63
- Fujimi 1/700 scale USS Iowa BB-61
- Fujimi 1/700 scale USS New Jersey BB-62
- Fujimi 1/700 scale USS Missouri BB-63
- Meng Model 1/700 scale USS Missouri BB-63
- Monogram 1/700 scale USS Iowa BB-61
- Monogram 1/700 scale USS Missouri BB-63
- Monogram 1/700 scale USS New Jersey BB-62
- Monogram 1/700 scale USS Wisconsin BB-64
- Tamiya 1/700 scale USS Iowa BB-61
- Tamiya 1/700 scale USS Missouri BB-63
- and more!
This model represents the enclosed bridge of the Iowa class battleship USS Missouri BB-63 as it appeared during her 1944 shakedown cruise before the installation of Mk.56 directors and their associated platforms and tubs.
This model is intended for experienced modelers. Significant modifications to your plastic kit's parts will be needed to use this model.
- scale armored conning tower thickness
- open bridge windows
- open armored conning tower doors
- open A/T doors, ready for your favorite photo-etch
- multi-part design allows easy access to the interiors for painting
- detailed Bofors tub supporting structure
- wiper motor detail
- correct door, porthole and vision slit placement
This model is scaled to match the shape and dimensions of features of the actual ship. It is not a 3D-printed copy of any plastic or resin model kit's parts. Therefore, this 3D-printed model may be shaped and sized differently than the parts of your kit. Depending on which kit you have, some adjustment of your kit's parts or other aftermarket products such as photoetch may be necessary for best fit.
© Model Monkey LLC. This 3D-printed product may not be copied or recast.