Set includes 2 cranes.
Recommended to help build USS Pennsylvania BB-38 from:
- Dragon 1/700 scale USS Arizona BB-39 (1941)
- Dragon 1/700 scale USS Arizona BB-39 + IJN Type 97 "Kate" Carrier Bomber "Pearl Harbour Attack" 7 December 1941
- Hobby Boss 1/700 scale USS Arizona BB-39 (1941)
- MidShip Models 1/700 scale USS Pennsylvania BB-38 (1941)
- Mini Hobby Models 1/700 scale USS Arizona BB-39 (1941)
- and more!
This model is intended to help the modeler convert any 1/700 scale USS Arizona BB-39 model kit to sistership USS Pennsylvania BB-38. USS Pennsylvania's cranes were noticeably different than those of USS Arizona.
Notice: this product is recommened for advanced modelers with experience working with very small parts; these parts are very small and fragile. Supporting sprue removal is difficult.
Unlike the port and starboard crane kingposts and turntables, which were mirrored left- and right-handed, the booms for the cranes were identical.
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.