Recommended to help build USS Portland CA-33 from:
- Matchbox 1/700 scale USS Indianapolis CA-35
- Niko Model 1/700 scale USS Portland CA-33 (1944)
- Revell 1/700 scale USS Indianapolis CA-35
- Tamiya 1/700 scale USS Indianapolis CA-35 & Japanese Submarine I-58
- and more!
This set of models includes the major superstructure components to help convert your 1/700 USS Indianapolis CA-35 model kit to one of the US Navy's most decorated warships, sistership USS Portland CA-33, as she appeared during crucial Pacific battles fought during the summer of 1942, Coral Sea and Midway.
- Forward Superstructure including Bridge and Fighting Top
- Forward Funnel and Aircraft Handling deck
- Aft Funnel and Upper Anti-aircraft Deck
- Lower Anti-aircraft Deck
- Aft Superstructure
- Aft 20mm Oerlikon Tubs
A set of 8"/55 cal. triple-gun turrets is available separately.
Click here for a USS Indianapolis to USS Portland conversion tutorial.
Model Monkey USS Portland CA-33 (1942) conversion parts available separately:
- 1/350 USS Portland CA-33 Forward Superstructure, 1942
- 1/350 USS Portland CA-33 Forward Funnel and Aircraft Handling Deck, 1942
- 1/350 USS Portland CA-33 Aft Funnel and Upper Anti-Aircraft Deck, 1942
- 1/350 USS Portland CA-33 Lower Anti-Aircraft Deck, 1942
- 1/350 USS Portland CA-33 Aft Superstructure, 1942
- 1/350 USS Portland CA-33 Aft Oerlikon Gun Tubs, 1942
- 1/350 8"/55 cal. Turrets - for USS Indianapolis CA-35, USS Portland CA-33 and Northampton class
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast