Recommended to help build USS Portland CA-33 as the ship appeared in 1942 from:
- Matchbox 1/700 scale USS Indianapolis CA-35
- Niko Model 1/700 scale USS Portland CA-33 (1944)
- Revell 1/700 scale USS Indianapolis CA-35
- Tamiya 1/700 scale USS Indianapolis CA-35 & Japanese Submarine I-58
- and more!
This superstructure model helps convert your 1/700 scale USS Indianapolis model kit to one of the US Navy's most decorated warships, sistership USS Portland CA-33 as she appeared during crucial Pacific battles fought during the summer of 1942.
This model represents the forward superstructure including the bridge, fighting top, and forward main battery fire control director.
Click here for a USS Indianapolis to USS Portland conversion tutorial.
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.
Model Monkey USS Portland CA-33 (1942) conversion parts:
- 1/700 USS Portland CA-33 Forward Superstructure, 1942
- 1/700 USS Portland CA-33 Forward Funnel and Aircraft Handling Deck, 1942
- 1/700 USS Portland CA-33 Aft Funnel and Upper Anti-Aircraft Deck, 1942
- 1/700 USS Portland CA-33 Lower Anti-Aircraft Deck, 1942
- 1/700 USS Portland CA-33 Aft Superstructure, 1942
- 1/700 USS Portland CA-33 Aft Gun Tubs, 1942
- 1/700 8"/55 cal. Triple Turrets for USN Heavy Cruisers