Set includes 2 anchors with shanks.
- Aquacraft 1/72 scale Fletcher class destroyer
- Southern Cross Models 1/72 scale USN Fletcher Class destroyer hull
- The Scale Shipyard 1/72 scale USS Fletcher DD-445 hull
- The Scale Shipyard 1/72 scale USS Kidd DD-661 hull
- The Scale Shipyard 1/72 scale USS Cassin Young DD-793 hull
- and more!
This set of model anchors is patterned on the US Navy's standard 4,000 pound anchors used on destroyers, destroyer escorts, auxiliaries and other similarly sized vessels from the 1930s onward.
Assembly instructions: remove all parts from the sprue, insert the shank through the bottom of the anchor. Do not glue the shank to the anchor. Insert the retaining pin through the small hole at the bottom of the anchor and glue in place. The shank will swivel freely.
These parts are designed for a tight fit. While producing exceptional detail, acrylic plastic is brittle and breaks easily. Trim parts, if necessary, rather than force them into place.
These 3D-printed acrylic parts are designed to accurately represent features of the actual ship based on official Navy blueprints.
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.