Includes 1 Ring Stand, flat for aft 5"/38 cal. single-gun mounts.
This stand is perfectly matched to fit Model Monkey 5"/38 cal. single-gun mounts available separately:
- 5"/38 cal. early "Double Knuckle" - for "round bridge" Fletcher class
- 5"/38 cal. early "Single Knuckle" - for "round bridge" Fletcher class
- 5"/38 cal. late "Double Knuckle" - for "square-bridge" Fletcher class
- 5"/38 cal. late "Single Knuckle" - for "square bridge" Fletcher class
- 5"/38 cal. Mounts for John C. Butler and Rudderow class destroyer escorts
This ring stand will NOT fit twin-gun mounts.
It is suitable for scale models of the following ships and classes:
- USS Long Beach CGN-9
- USS Idaho BB-42
- Fletcher class
- Sims class
- Benham class
- Benson class
- Garcia class
- John C. Butler class
- Buckley class
- Rudderow class
- Wind class USCG icebreakers
- Treasury class USCG cutters (for example, USCGC Roger B. Taney)
- Currituck class seaplane tenders
These 3D-printed acrylic parts are designed to accurately represent features of the actual ship based on official Navy blueprints. These are not 3D-printed copies of any plastic, resin or wood kit's parts and therefore may not be the same size and shape. Some adjustment to your kit's parts or other aftermarket parts such as photoetch may be necessary for best fit.
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.