- Italeri 1/720 scale Battlecruiser HMS Hood 1941
- Revell 1/720 scale Battlecruiser HMS Hood 1941
- Testors 1/720 scale Battlecruiser HMS Hood 1941
- Zvezda 1/720 scale Battlecruiser HMS Hood 1941
This accurately sized and highly detailed model represents the forward funnel of British battlecruiser HMS Hood. The aft funnel is available separately.
- scaled from drawings by John Roberts based on official Admiralty plans in the possession of the National Maritime Museum in Greenwich, England.
- slots for five steam pipes, accurately sized and located (steam pipes not included). Position the funnel so that the end with three slots goes forward.
- rivet detail, properly located after careful study of photos of the actual ship
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.