- Matchbox 1/720 scale USS Arizona BB-39
- Revell 1/720 scale USS Arizona BB-39
- and more!
This model kit superstructure is intended as a more accurate option for modelers building any 1/700 USS Arizona BB-39 model kit as the ship appeared from October, 1941 until its destruction at Pearl Harbor on December 7th, 1941.
This is a multi-part kit. These parts were designed for a tight fit. 3D-printed plastic is more brittle than polystyrene kit parts. If necessary, trim parts to fit rather than force them.
- overall dimensions and features scaled from drawings by Alan B. Chesley modified to match photographs
- detailed armored conning tower with two types of accurately shaped vision slits
- properly shaped signal deck
- properly shaped navigation bridge and pilot house
- splinter shield rib details
- closed A/T doors of the proper type
- heavy supporting structure details
- fine supporting structure details omitted, ready for your favorite photo-etch parts (not included)
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.