- Matchbox 1/720 scale USS Arizona BB-39
- Revell 1/720 scale USS Arizona BB-39
- and more!
This model kit superstructure is intended to help the modeler convert any 1/720 scale USS Arizona BB-39 model kit to sistership USS Pennsylvania BB-38 as she appeared in 1941.
This is a multi-part kit. These parts were designed for a tight fit. 3D-printed plastic is more brittle than polystyrene kit parts. If necessary, trim parts to fit rather than force them.
- two detailed armored conning tower stations, one for command and navigation and the other for flag officer command, with three types of accurately shaped vision slits
- enlarged bridge, unique to Pennsylvania
- enlarged, signal deck, unique to Pennsylvania
- properly shaped navigation bridge and pilot house
- open door positions ready for your favorite photo-etch doors (not included)
- unusual doors (exterior navigating bridge and air defense station) present in the closed position
- heavy supporting structure details
- fine supporting structure details omitted, ready for your favorite photo-etch parts (not included)
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.