Set includes 3 anchors, 3 shanks, and 3 retaining pins.
- Fleetscale 1/96 scale Tennessee Class Battleship hull
- Loyalhanna Dockyard 1/96 scale Arizona or Pennsylvania Battleship hull
- Scale Shipyard 1/96 scale USS Arizona BB-39 hull
- Scale Shipyard 1/96 scale USS Pennsylvania BB-38 hull
- Scale Shipyard 1/96 scale USS Tennessee BB-43 hull
- Scale Shipyard 1/96 scale USS Northampton CA-26 hull
This set of model anchors is patterned on the US Navy's standard 30,000 pound anchors used on pre-World War Two-designed US Navy battleships such as USS Arizona BB-39.
A set of 2 anchors for fast battleships and Alaska class large cruisers is available separately (click here).
Assembly instructions: remove all parts from the sprue, insert the shank through the bottom of the anchor. Do not glue the shank to the anchor. Insert the retaining pin through the small hole at the bottom of the anchor and glue in place. The shank will swivel freely.
These parts are designed for a tight fit. While producing exceptional detail, acrylic plastic is extremely brittle and breaks easily. Trim parts, if necessary, rather than force them into place.
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.