Scale: 1/96 (1/8 inch = 1 foot)
Set contains two anchors, two shanks, and two retaining pins.
- Fleetscale 1/96 scale Iowa Class Battleship hull
- Loyalhanna Dockyard 1/96 scale Iowa Class Battleship hull
- Loyalhanna Dockyard 1/96 scale North Carolina Class Battleship hull
- Loyalhanna Dockyard 1/96 scale South Dakota Class Battleship hull
- Scale Shipyard 1/96 scale USS North Carolina BB-55 hull
- Scale Shipyard 1/96 scale USS Massachusetts BB-59 hull
- Scale Shipyard 1/96 scale USS Iowa BB-61 hull
- Scale Shipyard 1/96 scale USS Alaska CB-1 hull
This set of model anchors is patterned on the US Navy's standard 30,000 pound anchors used on battleships and the large cruisers of the Alaska class from World War Two through Desert Storm. They likely would have been carried by battleships of the Montana class.
Assembly instructions: remove all parts from the sprue, insert the shank through the bottom of the anchor. Do not glue the shank to the anchor. Insert the retaining pin through the small hole at the bottom of the anchor and glue in place. The shank will swivel freely.
These parts are designed for a tight fit. While producing exceptional detail, acrylic plastic is extremely brittle and breaks easily. Trim parts, if necessary, rather than force them into place.
© Model Monkey LLC. This 3D-printed product may not be copied or recast.