Scale: 1/96 (1/8 inch = 1 foot)
- Deans Marine 1/96 scale USS Kidd DD-661
- Scale Shipyard 1/96 scale USS Fletcher DD-445
- Scale Shipyard 1/96 scale USS Kidd DD-661
- Scale Shipyard 1/96 scale USS Pritchett DD-561
- and more!
This 3-part model kit represents the single rudder and rudder post fit to most Fletcher class destroyers.
- accurately scaled from Bath Iron Works builder's plans
- separate rudder, rudder post and hinge post allowing the rudder to be movable
- integrated cathodic anti-corrosion protection plates
- access plates with bolt detail
These 3D-printed acrylic parts are designed to accurately represent features of the actual ship and are design from the builder's blueprints. They are not 3D-printed copies of plastic, wood, resin or metal kit parts and therefore may not be the same size and shape as the rudder in your kit. This model rudder is designed to match the shape of the real rudder. Some adjustment to this model or your plastic kit's parts may be necessary for best fit.
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.