Scale: 1/96 (1/8 inch = 1 foot)
- Bluejacket Shipcrafters 1/96 scale USS Constitution "Old Ironsides"
- Heller 1/96 scale USS Constitution
- Revell 1/96 scale USS Constitution "Old Ironsides"
- Revell 1/96 scale USS United States "Old Waggon"
- and more!
This model represents a capstan commonly fit to 19th Century ships. For large ships where there was an upper and lower capstan, this model is appropriate as the lower capstan, fit to the gun deck, immediately below an upper capstan on the spar deck above. It features 6 surges (flanges) and a drumhead slotted for 12 bars (bars not included).
This model matches scaled dimensions and shapes published in "Anatomy of the Ship: The Frigate Diana" by David White.
Before ordering, please check these dimensions against your model ship to ensure a good fit:
- Diameter: 17 mm (0.67 inches)
- Height: 20.5 mm (0.81 inches)
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.