Scale: 1/96 (1/8 inch = 1 foot)
Includes 1 director.
This model represents the early, seven-sided "square back shield" configuration of the Mark 38 Main Battery Fire Control Directors fit to USS Missouri BB-63, USS Wisconsin BB-64 and Alaska class large cruisers.
- original 6-sided "square back" configuration Mk.38 director
- modernized, 7-sided 1990s configuration Mk.38 director
Please consult your references to know which type is correct for your model.
- open director captain hatch (slid forward)
- accurately shaped viewfinder covers with hinge and hinge motor detail
- accurately shaped and located defroster covers on top of rangefinder hoods with hinge detail
- accurately sized, numbered and located bolt-head details
- raised bases for handrails (handrails not included - use small diameter wire)
This 3D-printed model was designed from official US Navy drawings. It is scaled to match the dimensions of the real director.
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.