Scale: 1/96 (1/8 inch = 1 foot)
Includes 1 director.
This model represents the original, six-sided configuration of the Mark 38 Main Battery Fire Control Directors fit to some of the fast battleships of the North Carolina class, South Dakota class and the first two ships of the Iowa class.
- enlarged, 7-sided "square back" configuration Mk.38 director
- modernized, 7-sided 1990s configuration Mk.38 director
Please consult your references to know which type is correct for your model.
- open director captain hatch (slid forward)
- accurately shaped viewfinder covers with hinge and hinge motor detail
- accurately shaped and located defroster covers on top of rangefinder hoods with hinge detail
- accurately sized, numbered and located bolt-head details
- raised bases for handrails (handrails not included - use small diameter wire)
This 3D-printed model was designed from official US Navy drawings. It is scaled to match the dimensions of the real director.
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.