Scale: 1/96 (1/8 inch = 1 foot)
Includes 1 fighting top.
- Loyalhanna Dockyard 1/96 scale Arizona Class [sic] Battleship hull
- Scale Shipyard 1/96 USS Arizona BB-39 hull
- Scale Shipyard 1/96 USS Pennsylvania BB-38 hull
This model represents the forward fighting top, the "Fore Top", of USS Arizona BB-39, USS Pennsylvania BB-38, USS Nevada BB-36 and USS Oklahoma BB-37 as the ships appeared on December 7th, 1941, following the addition of a radar platform.
- overall dimensions and features scaled from official US Navy drawings and drawings by the late Alan B. Chesley, modified to match high resolution photographs obtained from the National Archives of USS Pennyslvania at Mare Island taken shortly after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor
- accurate shape
- accurately numbered, sized and located rivets of various sizes
- accurate exterior reinforcing plates and straps
- accurately shaped, sized and located rooftop access hatches with hinge detail
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.