Set includes 4 rangefinders.
- Academy 1/350 scale Bismarck
- Academy 1/350 scale Tirpitz
- Dragon 1/350 scale Scharnhorst 1941
- Dragon 1/350 scale Scharnhorst 1943
- Iron Shipwrights 1/350 scale Scharnhorst 1943
- Lindberg 1/350 scale Bismarck
- Lindberg 1/350 scale Tirpitz
- Mini Hobby Models 1/350 scale Bismarck
- Revell 1/350 scale Bismarck
- Revell 1/350 scale Tirpitz
- Tamiya 1/350 scale Bismarck
- Tamiya 1/350 scale Tirpitz
- Trumpeter 1/350 scale Prinz Eugen 1945
- Trumpeter 1/350 scale Admiral Hipper 1941
- Trumpeter 1/350 scale Blücher
- Trumpeter 1/350 scale Graf Zeppelin
- Trumpeter 1/350 scale Peter Strasser
The 4-meter SL-8 rangefinder served the 105mm anti-aircraft battery of many World War Two, heavy German Navy warships including Bismarck, Tirpitz, Scharnhorst, Gneisenau, and the heavy cruisers Prinz Eugen, Admiral Hipper and Blücher. These rangefinders likely would have been fit to the super-battleships of the planned H-Klasse. They were nicknamed "Wackeltopf" ("wobblypots") by their crews.
These models are scaled to represent the features of the actual ship based on the best, authoritative references available. They are NOT 3D-printed copies of any plastic or resin kit's parts therefore they may be sized and shaped differently than the parts in your plastic or resin kit. Some adjustment to your kit's parts or other aftermarket sets such as photo etch or wood decks may be needed for best fit.
© Model Monkey LLC. This 3D-printed product may not be copied or recast.