Set includes 60 life raft canisters.
Recommended to help build a late Cold War-era Forrestal class aircraft carrier from:
- Revell 1/542 scale USS Forrestal CV-59
- Revell 1/542 scale USS Saratoga CV-60
- Revell 1/542 scale USS Ranger CV-61
- Revell 1/542 scale USS Independence CV-62
- Advent 1/542 scale USS Ranger CV-61 (ex-Revell mold)
- Heller 1/542 scale USS Forrestal CV-59 (ex-Revell mold)
This set represents standard, modern 65" x 35" life raft canisters fit to large, modern US Navy warships such as aircraft carriers of the Forrestal class (USS Forrestal CV-59, USS Saratoga CV-60, USS Ranger CV-61, and USS Independence CV-62), Kitty Hawk class (USS Kitty Hawk CVA-63 and USS Constellation CVA-64) as well as USS Enterprise CVN-65, USS John F. Kennedy CVA-67, ships of the Nimitz class, and Wasp, Iwo Jima and Tarawa class amphibious assault ships.
Notice: these life raft canisters are very, very small. This product is recommended for modelers with experience in handling very small parts and cutting very small parts from a sprue.
© Model Monkey LLC. This 3D-printed product may not be copied or recast.