Scale: 1/192 (1/16 inch = 1 foot)
Set includes 2 Torpedo Directors and 2 closed Peloruses.
The pelorus is a nautical navigational instrument used to determine bearings. The torpedo director was used to direct the multiple torpedo tube mounts aboard ship. Its flat back faced outward. These instruments were mounted on both sides of the navigating bridge level deck on US Navy destroyers and destroyer escorts as well as some US Coast Guard vessels.
If purchasing the Square Bridge Deck available separately, you do not need this product. Torpedo directors and peloruses are included with the deck.
These 3D-printed parts are designed to accurately represent features of the actual ship based on official Navy blueprints. These are not 3D-printed copies of any plastic, resin or wood kit's parts and therefore are not the same size and shape. Some adjustment to your kit's parts or other aftermarket parts such as photoetch may be necessary for best fit.
© Model Monkey LLC. This 3D-printed product may not be copied or recast.
- Bluejacket Shipcrafters 1/16 inch scale Fletcher class destroyer
- Bluejacket Shipcrafters 1/192 scale USS Gearing DD-710 (WW II, circa 1945)
- Bluejacket Shipcrafters 1/192 scale USS Gearing DD-710 (FRAM I, circa 1961)
- Bluejacket Shipcrafters 1/16 inch scale (1/192) USS Samuel B. Roberts
- Blue Ridge Models 1/192 scale USS Sims DD-409 (Sims class)
- Classic Warships 1/192 scale USS Sims DD-409 (Sims class)
- Tehnoart 1/192 scale USS De Haven DD-727 Sumner Class Destroyer (WWII)
- Tehnoart 1/192 scale Gearing class Destroyer (WWII)
- The Scale Shipyard 1/192 scale USS Fletcher DD-445
- The Scale Shipyard 1/192 scale USS Kidd DD-661
- The Scale Shipyard 1/192 scale USS Sumner DD-692
- The Scale Shipyard 1/192 scale USS Gearing DD-710
- Yankee Modelworks 1/192 scale USS Sims DD-409 (Sims class)
- Fletcher class Pilot House "Square Bridge", Bath Iron Works-type, with doors
- Fletcher class Pilot House "Square Bridge", Bethlehem Steel-type, with doors
- Fletcher class "Square Bridge" Deck, with Peloruses and Torpedo Directors
- Torpedo Directors and Peloruses, set of two each
- 1/144 5"/38 Single Mounts, "Double Knuckle" heavyweight, early-type (set of 2)
- 5"/38 Single Mounts, "Double Knuckle" heavyweight, late-type, (set of 2)
- 5"/38 Single Mounts, "Single Knuckle" lightweight, early-type (set of 3)
- 5"/38 Single Mounts, "Single Knuckle" lightweight, late-type (set of 3)
- Ring Stands for 5"/38 Single Mounts (set of 5)
- Quintuple Torpedo Mount
- Blast Hood for Torpedo Mounts
- Mk.37 Director (early)
- Mk.37 Director (late - with commander's cupola)
- SPG-25 Radar Antenna, solid dish
- SPG-25 Radar Antennas, solid dish (set of 4)
- Mk.56 Director
- Anchors for Destroyers, 4000 lbs. (set of 2)
- Life Rings with Rope Canisters (set of 12)