Set includes 30 lockers.
- Answer-Angraf 1/200 scale USS Ticonderoga CV-14
- Digital Navy 1/200 scale USS Fletcher DD-445
- Digital Navy 1/200 scale USS Leutze DD-481
- Digital Navy 1/200 scale USS Black DD-666
- Digital Navy 1/200 scale USS Caperton DD-650
- Fujimi 1/200 scale USS Arizona BB-39 (1941) - converted to USS Pennsylvania BB-38 (1943-45)
- GOMIX-Fly Model 1/200 scale USS California BB-44 (1944)
- GPM 1/200 scale USS Saratoga CV-3 (1944-1945)
- GPM 1/200 scale USS Missouri BB-63 with laser-cut frames
- GPM 1/200 scale USS North Carolina BB-55 with laser-cut frames
- GPM 1/200 scale USS West Virginia BB-48 (1941) - converted to post-1943 refit
- Halinski 1/200 scale USS Gambier Bay CVE-73
- Halinski 1/200 scale USS Heerman DD-532 (Fletcher class)
- Merit International 1/200 scale USS Hornet CV-8
- Modelik 1/200 scale USS Oakland CL-95
- Modelik 1/200 scale USS Leutze DD-481
- Modelik 1/200 scale USS Indianapolis CA-35
- Modelik 1/200 scale USS San Francisco CA-38
- Oriel 1/200 scale USS Alabama BB-60
- Trumpeter 1/200 USS Arizona BB-39
- Trumpeter 1/200 scale USS Missouri BB-63
- Trumpeter 1/200 scale USS Iowa BB-61
- Wrocław 1/200 scale USS Salt Lake City CA-25
This set of highly detailed, 3D-printed models represents ready service ammunition lockers for 20mm Oerlikon cannons fit to World War Two-era US Navy warships. USS Missouri BB-63, for example, carried as many as 50 of these lockers in 1945.
Although there were many variations, this model is one of the most common of the larger types: 62" long x 24" wide x 26.5" high (not including stand). Scaled dimensions match drawings found in The Floating Drydock's highly recommended "Fletcher Class Destroyer Plan eBook".
- each locker measures 7.87 mm long x 3.05 mm wide x 3.37 mm tall
- 10 clamps "dogs", all in the released (lowered) position
- 4 exterior, bolt-on heat radiators
- accurately sized and positioned radiator bolt-head detail, bolt-heads randomly turned for added realism
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.