- Fujimi 1/200 scale USS Arizona BB-39
- Trumpeter 1/200 USS Arizona BB-39
- and more!
This model kit represents the funnel of USS Arizona BB-39 as the ship appeared at Pearl Harbor on December 7th, 1941. This is a multi-part kit. These parts were designed for a tight fit. 3D-printed plastic is more brittle than polystyrene kit parts. If necessary, trim parts to fit rather than force them.
This model was designed from scans of official US Navy drawings of the actual ship. It is not a 3D-printed copy of any plastic or card model kit's parts. Therefore, this model may be differently sized and shaped than the parts of your plastic or card model kit. Some adjustment to your plastic or card model kit's parts, or other aftermarket parts such as wooden deck or photo-etch, may be necessary for best fit.
- overall dimensions and features scaled from official US Navy plans and drawings by Alan B. Chesley and A.D. Baker III adjusted to match photographs of the actual ship
- accurately shaped steam pipes and incinerator exhausts
- accurately shaped machinegun platforms and splinter shields
- separate machinegun platform permits easier access to, and interior painting of, the searchlight control platforms straddling the funnel
- open smoke pipe with correct interior "bend", hollow all the way through
- fine supporting structure details omitted, ready for your favorite photo-etch parts (not included)
© Model Monkey LLC. This 3D-printed product may not be copied or recast.