Set includes 12 rounds.
- Answer-Angraf 1/25 scale Tiger I
- GPM 1/25 scale Tiger I Ausf E. Michael Wittman
- Modelik 1/25 scale Tiger I Ausf. E
- Tamiya 1/25 scale Tiger I Ausf. E
This set of models represents the German World War Two-era 88 x 571R millimeter armor-piercing, capped "Panzergranate 39" ammunition fired by Panzerkampfwagen VI Tiger I heavy tanks mounting the feared 88mm KwK 36 L/56 cannon.
This 3D-printed model is designed from measurements and photos of surviving museum artifacts.
These parts are made of acrylic plastic. Acrylic plastic does not behave like injection-molded polystyrene plastic or other resins. Glues for polystyrene plastic, like "Testors Liquid Cement" or tube cement, will not work with acrylic plastic. Cyanoacrylate (CA) "super glue" is recommended.
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.
Model Monkey 1/25 scale products:
- Tiger I 88mm KwK 36 L/56 cannon barrel
- Tiger I 88mm KwK 36 L/56 cannon muzzle brake
- Maybach HL230 P30 motor for Tiger and Panther tanks
- Tiger I Radiators, Fans and Ducts
- Tiger I upper fuel tanks