Set includes 12 rounds.
- Answer-Angraf 1/25 scale Tiger I
- GPM 1/25 scale Tiger I Ausf E. Michael Wittman
- Modelik 1/25 scale Tiger I Ausf. E
- Tamiya 1/25 scale Tiger I Ausf. E
This set of models represents the German World War Two-era 88 x 571R millimeter armor-piercing, capped "Panzergranate 39" ammunition fired by Panzerkampfwagen VI Tiger I heavy tanks mounting the feared 88mm KwK 36 L/56 cannon.
This Tiger I ammunition is also accurate for FlaK 18, FlaK 36 and FlaK 37 guns. The FlaK 36 and the Tiger's KwK 36 guns were developed in parallel by Krupp and shared the same ammunition, as did the similar FlaK 18 and FlaK 37.
This 3D-printed model is designed from measurements and photos of surviving museum artifacts.
These parts are made of acrylic plastic. Acrylic plastic does not behave like injection-molded polystyrene plastic or other resins. Glues for polystyrene plastic, like "Testors Liquid Cement" or tube cement, will not work with acrylic plastic. Cyanoacrylate (CA) "super glue" is recommended.
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.
Model Monkey 1/25 scale products:
- Tiger I 88mm KwK 36 L/56 cannon barrel
- Tiger I 88mm KwK 36 L/56 cannon muzzle brake
- Maybach HL230 P30 motor for Tiger and Panther tanks
- Tiger I Radiators, Fans and Ducts
- Tiger I upper fuel tanks