Set includes 3 turrets with trunnions. No barrels.
- Iron Shipwrights 1/350 scale USS Pittsburgh CA-72
- Trumpeter 1/350 scale USS Baltimore CA-68 (1944)
- Trumpeter 1/350 scale USS Pittsburgh CA-72 (1944)
- Yankee Modelworks 1/350 USS Baltimore CA-68
This accurately shaped and highly detailed set represents the three 8 inch 55 caliber triple turret main battery of the US Navy's Baltimore class heavy cruisers as they appeared during World War Two.
A set of 3 turrets in their Vietnam War-era configurstion is available separately.
- designed according to official US Navy Bureau of Ordnance publication O.P. 1112 dated 15 January 1945
- accurate shape
- separate trunnion allows the modeler to set barrels to any realistic elevation from +41 degrees to -5 degrees just like the real turret (barrels not included)
- detailed rangefinder and viewfinder hoods
- accurately sized, positioned and numbered rangefinder and viewfinder hood bolt-head details
- blast bag (also known as buckler, bloomer) attachment rings
- numbers correctly representing the part numbers welded to the turret-roof viewfinder hoods
- turret roof viewfinder hood doors correctly offset to the left
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.