- Academy 1/350 scale Tirpitz
- Lindberg 1/350 scale Tirpitz
- Mini Hobby Models 1/350 scale Tirpitz
- Modelist 1/350 scale Tirpitz
- Tamiya 1/350 scale Tirpitz
- and more!
These models represent the two forward-most protected fighting positions for quadruple 2 cm/L65 (20mm/65 caliber) cannon mounts. One, the larger tub, was located atop Turret Bruno. The other, slightly smaller in diamter, was positioned just aft of Turret Bruno on the superstructure roof. The models' overall dimensions were scaled from scans of original shipyard drawings in the possession of the Bundesarchiv.
See scan of shipyard plans in the photo carousel for positioning.
This model was designed from official drawings of the real ship. It is NOT a 3D-printed copy of any plastic or resin kits' parts therefore they may be sized and shaped differently than the parts in your plastic kit. Some adjustment to your kit's parts or other aftermarket sets such as photo etch may be needed for best fit.
- Tirpitz Turret Bruno flak tub (not needed if buying this product)
- A set of four 38 cm (15.9 inch) turrets, separate trunnions, no barrels
- A set of four 38 cm (15.9 inch) turrets, integrated barrels and blast bags
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.